December 3, 2021
Casual Trainers and Assessors
- Community College Northern Inland Inc. RTO 90027
N/A per hour
Driver licence, Police check, Working with children check
Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Office Administration
We currently have opportunities for casual Trainers and Assessors to join us working at our campuses throughout the Northern Inland region.
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is seeking applications for casual trainers and assessors. CCNI Inc. operates a Registered Training Organisation from the regional towns of Barraba, Bingara, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Warialda. We specialise in offering local classes to local people and businesses with industry trainers in an open and accessible way. Our trainers should strive to work flexibly and creatively to meet the needs of our learners and business clients.
We seek talented, driven and industry-based trainers and assessors to work with us delivering training in the following industries across the New England and North West region:
• Aged Care
• Community Services
• Disability Services
• Engineering - Fabrication Trade
• First Aid
• Foundation Skills
• High Risk
• fully qualified in relevant industry;
• experience in training with strong interest in writing and developing training programs;
• excellent communication and presentation skills;
• hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education;
• current drivers licence;
• car with comprehensive insurance;
• understanding of Fair Work Act;
• understanding of WH&S legislation;
• current Working With Children Check;
• National Police Clearance Certificate.
To apply, visit the website to download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resume, and responses to the selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.